Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is the main spec of the character you are applying on?:
Demonology

Are you able to play any other specs for your class?:
Yes, I can play all three but primary is demo and aff

Tell us a little bit about your WoW history, including your raiding experience:
Raiding experience has been quite poor, since i started when i was young. I didnt know what i was doing half the time. When I got into cata i started taking it more seriously, got better realised Destro locks were good and started maining a warlock, orginally i mained a mage. I am leveling all of my characters, just the one i know the most about is warlocks. Recently I've raided more and more. Trying to hit 900 ilevel, then moving onto doing emerald nightmare on mythic to see if i can handle mythic raiding. I didn't recently get the ahead of the curve on guldan, but I had to pug to get it and I'm sure you can understand my frustration with pugs. This is why i want to get into a good guild so i can actually work with a team to get gear, improve gameplay and hopefully have fun along the way.

Why are you leaving your current guild?:
My guild has become dead, one person today left due to the guild not raiding even though they said they would. I'm leaving because I am pugging, instead of raiding with guildies so that's why I am leaving.

I have a working microphone and am prepared to use it!:
True

Tell us anything else you think we should know:
Yes, i am a uni student. So it aint a huge issue for timings. I will put that I am always available, because i have the wow app and if i am needed i can just leave what i am doing and jump on. Or if you guys use a voice chat of somekind like discord i can download on my phone and see if im needed.

Please leave a battletag so we can contact you.:
Jaffahut123#2571

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Epiphany Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum