Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Epiphany Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trithshyl
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Re: App: Trithshyl

Trithshyl wrote:
The application submitted by Trithshyl is as follows:
Quote:
Name : Trithshyl Game : World of Warcraft Server : EU - English - Vek\'nilash Level : 110 Gender : Male Faction : Alliance Race : Night Elf Class : Druid Spec 1 : Balance Spec 2 : Guardian WoW Armory WoW Heroes What is the main spec of the character you are applying on?: Balance Are you able to play any other specs for your class?: Guardian and Resto Tell us a little bit about your WoW history, including your raiding experience: Started playing in TBC, was a casual player but managed to pug all the way up to sunwell at the time. Led a guild in raids during WotLK again quite casual, ended up stopping just as cata arrived.

Came back in MoP as SoO was getting underway, moved to a guild that was just reforming and wanting to go into Heroics at the time. Raided with that guild (Renaissance on Nagrand) for SoO, and most of WoD we ended up 3rd on the server at the time around rank 600-700 world wide. Left the guild after BRF as the main Raid Leader left along with several key players and we'd had recruitment issues ever since WoD started and no one wanted to try and gather up what was left. I raided in HFC with The Enigma Order on Ravencrest I quit just after we downed Mannoroth as I was burnt out on WoD at the time. Legion looked tempting so came back and have enjoyed it thoroughly and want to get into the raids with a competent group and make good progress on them. Why are you leaving your current guild?: The last guild I was in was The Enigma Order, I am leaving due to not wanting to be on a PvP server, they raid Thursdays which I can not do. They also had the issue of 5-6 members who were always brought along who just could not perform at the level of everyone else meaning kills would take several days longer than necessary and it got rather infuriating. I have a working microphone and am prepared to use it!: True Tell us anything else you think we should know: I have experience raid leading at a casual and higher end level, I aim to improve on DPS and min/max where I can whilst helping the team/guild/raid and making sure I personally do not fail at any aspect of the fight. Please leave a battletag so we can contact you.: Taikanz~2940 Application Availability Info: Sunday -> Always Monday -> Always Tuesday -> Always Wednesday -> Always Thursday -> Never Friday -> Always Saturday -> Always

Apologies, I misunderstood what it was asking regarding the information for my character, the server is Nagrand that my main is currently on.

Wow Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Trithshyl/simple

Wow Heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Nagrand/trithshyl/

Trithshyl
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: App: Trithshyl

The application submitted by Trithshyl is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Trithshyl
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Vek\'nilash
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Guardian

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is the main spec of the character you are applying on?:
Balance

Are you able to play any other specs for your class?:
Guardian and Resto

Tell us a little bit about your WoW history, including your raiding experience:
Started playing in TBC, was a casual player but managed to pug all the way up to sunwell at the time. Led a guild in raids during WotLK again quite casual, ended up stopping just as cata arrived.

Came back in MoP as SoO was getting underway, moved to a guild that was just reforming and wanting to go into Heroics at the time. Raided with that guild (Renaissance on Nagrand) for SoO, and most of WoD we ended up 3rd on the server at the time around rank 600-700 world wide. Left the guild after BRF as the main Raid Leader left along with several key players and we'd had recruitment issues ever since WoD started and no one wanted to try and gather up what was left. I raided in HFC with The Enigma Order on Ravencrest I quit just after we downed Mannoroth as I was burnt out on WoD at the time. Legion looked tempting so came back and have enjoyed it thoroughly and want to get into the raids with a competent group and make good progress on them.

Why are you leaving your current guild?:
The last guild I was in was The Enigma Order, I am leaving due to not wanting to be on a PvP server, they raid Thursdays which I can not do. They also had the issue of 5-6 members who were always brought along who just could not perform at the level of everyone else meaning kills would take several days longer than necessary and it got rather infuriating.

I have a working microphone and am prepared to use it!:
True

Tell us anything else you think we should know:
I have experience raid leading at a casual and higher end level, I aim to improve on DPS and min/max where I can whilst helping the team/guild/raid and making sure I personally do not fail at any aspect of the fight.

Please leave a battletag so we can contact you.:
Taikanz~2940

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Epiphany Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum