View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaCoKiLLa
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: APPROVED - App: BaCoKiLLa - by Cathishi

Wanted to say thanks for accepting my application and inviting me this fast into your ranks Epiphany!

Let the rat race begin !

BaCoKiLLa
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Hehe thanks for your vote 

Very very suspicious question!

Lootgod Azuni
In-Game Rank 3

i really enjoyed reading that app, you got my vote if it were up to me

just need your reallife birthday date for no suspicious reasons^^

BaCoKiLLa
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Latest char

Hi all,

this was my latest character in WoD:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Shreya/advanced

I have several voice comms installed like TS3/Ventrilo/Skype/Discord.

If you want to talk to me, gimme a call :)

Regards,

BaCo

BaCoKiLLa
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: App: BaCoKiLLa

The application submitted by BaCoKiLLa is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Conjuria
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Stormreaver
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is the main spec of the character you are applying on?:
Fire Mage

Are you able to play any other specs for your class?:
Frost/Arcane

Tell us a little bit about your WoW history, including your raiding experience:
Originally I'm from Stormreaver - Alliance, played as mage class for about 7 years from WoW launchday. After that I have played prot pala and feral/resto druid and back to mage as mains.
I started raiding in the hardcore guild <sheep> on Stormreaver
2 realm first kills in MC (Geddon and Domo)
1 realm first kill in BWL (Vael)
2 realm first kills in AQ40 (Huhuran and Twin Emps)
Be aware of the fact that at time there weren't many guides on the net and we had to figure out tacts ourselves wink

After AQ40, the core group split up and formed <ram>
I became raidleader of <ram>. We cleared Naxx pre-nerf as 3rd guild after <Dark Ritual> and <Massive> as we needed some time to recruit people.
In TBC I also became guildleader and lead the guild through all raids up to Illidan in BT and Kil'Jaeden in Sunwell Plateau. On the way we had a struggle with Vashj and Kael'thas, but after that everything went down pretty easily. Only Brutallus was a real pain and became very traumatical :P

In WotLK we raided everything, cleared fast up until Lich King Heroic (WoW already began to become more casual then). Remainder of the expansion we completed raid-achievements to get some mounts. Received the ToGC "0 failed attempts" mount as present from the raidmembers, yay!

After WotLK we talked with eachother and concluded that we weren't able to raid as much as we used to do, because of lives moving on, people getting full time jobs instead of going to school. Getting married and having kids etc. our group sorta became a group of casuals with hardly any raiding going on in Cataclysm. Then LFR got introduced and we started raiding that with a small group, but it wasn't the full experience of course. Played LFR Dragon Soul as last raid.

In MoP I've played casually with 2 or 3 friends, again only LFR. Nothing interesting to write about that, killed Garrosh but no big deal in LFR.

Migrated to Ravencrest at WoD and played as a (character boosted) feral druid. I joined a casual raiding guild and we dropped all Highmaul bosses pretty quickly, even took some on Mythic difficulty on the way up. Sadly the guild disbanded due to officers losing their interest in the game, which made me lose interest in the game as well since raiding is my real true passion in WoW.
Hence I didn't experience any content of Blackrock Foundry.

I bring much knowledge of the game, tactics and classes/specs. I am a patient, experienced raider and a nice person to talk to. My motivation to progress drives me and I can transfer this motivation to people around me as well. I am an excellent damage dealer, who can also perform his task as healer and tank on alts if needed, proven in raids. I understand all mechanics. My view is broad, I can analyze fights within chaos and pinpoint exactly what should be considered on next tries from my own perspective as well as others. I can adjust easily to new encounters and mechanics and won't make any mistake twice. Last but not least, I'm friendly and social, so feel free to talk to me if you have any questions that you wish to ask me.

Why are you leaving your current guild?:
I don't have a current guild.

I have a working microphone and am prepared to use it!:
True

Tell us anything else you think we should know:
Hi, I'm a 32 y/o guy living in Holland. I work at an IT company as solution architect, mainly with Microsoft business solutions.
I'm divorced since 2015. I spend most of my free time playing with my 1,5 y/o son. If he's at his mother's place I enjoy gaming (WoW/Hearthstone/Overwatch/CoD/BF/LoL), watching movies/series & hanging out and playing poker with friends.

I was browsing the interwebs for a suitable guild and after looking through all recruitment posts I decided to apply to Epiphany. The main reason is the cool guildname wink and second reason is the raid times. They are fitting for my work and private times. Also I read in the most recent declined application that you are in need of a mage! Fire is usually my main spec, because I think it's the most fun spec. I'm also looking for a guild that progresses through Mythic, because I think that's the most fun and challenging difficulty to raid. Everything below Mythic is just a warming-up.

I will character boost a new mage on Vek'nilash if you guys are willing to accept me into your guild as a raider. This means it'll be a fresh start for me on your server, so bear with me as I won't be a multi-millionaire just yet :P

On a sidenote: should you need a different role/class than mage, please tell me, I might be willing to play that as well as long as I think it's fun :)

Please leave a battletag so we can contact you.:
BaCoKiLLa#2253

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Epiphany Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum